As things stand we are confident that the race will go ahead on 25th June at 8.30am. However, in the event that progress with Covid is not as anticipated or other unknown factors come into play we may be forced to adapt the event or postpone it. We are asking entrants to provide an estimated time and also names of anyone they intend to run with. This means that if we are required to start the race in small groups we will be in a better position to do so, starting the faster runners first. In that eventuality the event is likely to start earlier.
In the event that we have to postpone the event runners will be offered the opportunity to transfer to the next running of the event (and indeed this will be the default position) or alternatively will be able to choose a £10 refund or to donate their whole fee (less the EntryCentral administration charge to our chosen local charity).”